¿Te gusta este sitio?
The Pizatzaenea Country Apartments are located in the Bezi Valley (Sopuerta), in privileged surroundings flanked by woodland, pine and eucalyptus trees in the heart of Las Encartaciones in Bizkaia.
A sound construction in the traditional architectural style, over three centuries old, it has recently been restored with stone walls and open beams.
The house can receive up to 18 guests, specialising in groups and which are distributed as follows:
- 5 two-person studio apartments (1 catering for disabled guests) with a bathroom and kitchenette;
- 2 four-person apartments with a bathroom, TV and kitchenette. A Shared kitchen for the entire house.
¿Quieres saber cómo llegar? Te lo indicamos.
Bº Cañedo 8 - Bezi
48870 SOPUERTA (Bizkaia)
Mobile: (+34) 617 471 936
Schedule / Notes
Registry Number: TBI00007
Services / Extra information
- Gallery –Dining room, fireplace
- Hall with TV and DVD
- Large terrace, garden and furniture.
- Library and y toys.
- Barbecue, paella pan and putxera.
- Cod and child furniture
- 2 Extra beds
- Asphalt and signposted access from Bezi
- TV in rooms
- Expositor with products.
- Separate place for pets
- Possibility of renting the entire house