Corporate Social Responsibility Policy (CSR)
"Turismo Encartaciones - ENKARTUR" is an Association dedicated to the promotion and economic dynamization of the Enkarterri and Meatzaldea regions, both located in Biscay. Its business activity is focused on tourism, employment support and business advice.
Enkartur states that its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) system is a priority in its business strategy. Consequently, the managing board has approved the following guidelines:
- The Association is committed to respecting universal rights and principles, as well as to respecting the general principles of CSR management. The Association shall not use child labour or forced labour, nor engage in discriminatory practices based on race, caste, national origin, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, union membership, political affiliation or age when recruiting, remunerating, training, promoting, dismissing or retiring staff. The Association shall not use, nor support the use of, corporal punishment, mental or physical coercion, or verbal abuse towards or among its employees.
- The Association guarantees the payment of salaries, complying with the legally established minimums.
- The Association is committed to complying with legal and regulatory requirements, with the requirements established in the reference standard and with other standards the Association may pursue in terms of social responsibility.
- The Association is committed to offering high quality products and services at a competitive price that meet the needs of customers, respecting environmental and occupational safety standards, and using energy efficiently.
- The Association is committed to the continuous improvement of the Corporate Social Responsibility System.
- Communications with authorities, local communities and the general public shall be fluid, thus allowing knowledge of the real effects of Corporate Social Responsibility policies. To this end, legitimate requests for information shall be responded to positively.
- The Association shall raise awareness and provide employees with the right training and means to actively cooperate with this cause.
- The Association shall encourage the purchase of efficient products to improve energy use, and promote energy saving techniques in its facilities. In addition to this, the Association shall improve the energy habits of employees and people outside the organization that use its premises.
To proactively implement these principles, the support of the managing board, employees and stakeholders is necessary.
This policy is available to all employees, stakeholders and the general public.