A journey through the history of Encartaciones
Former Abellaneda House of Assembly
¿Te gusta este sitio?
Leykatur Travel Services offers you a guided tour of the Encartaciones Museum.
The former Abellaneda House of Assembly opens its doors to allow the visitor into this landmark museum. It held a traditional regional Parliament for centuries and has now been transformed into a fabulous institution to learn the history and life of the region.
Dare to walk along the halls of the museum with one of our guides!
¿Quieres saber cómo llegar? Te lo indicamos.
Museo de las Encartaciones
48190 SOPUERTA (Bizkaia)
Phone: (+34) 946 504 488
Phone: (+34) 946 104 815
Schedule / Notes
- Winter time: Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm; and from 4 pm to 6 pm
- Sundays and holidays: from 10:00 to 14:00
- Summer time (July 1 to September 30): Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm; and 5 pm to 7 pm
- Sundays and holidays: from 10 am to 2 pm
The guided tour lasts one hour and a half
* Reservations at 616498621 (Leykatur)
Services / Extra information
Spanish, Basque and English (ask for price)
€60 + VAT