The aim of Encartaciones Tourism - Enkartur, is to undertake actions and research aimed at raising the profile of the Las Encartaciones area, defined as a social and economic reality.
Founded in November 1999, the Encartaciones district Tourism Association, ENKARTUR, is made of Public Institutions, as well as Companies, Private Individuals and Cultural and Sports Associations, thus bringing together all the different social fields in the Las Encartaciones area.
Its headquarters are located in Balmaseda, and it is from here that the entity's various component areas are managed:
· Management of the Balmaseda and Sopuerta Tourist Information Offices.
· The design and putting into operation of Tourism Promotion and Marketing Plans.
· Visitor and tourist care. Organisation of trips and guided tours.
· Tourism product creation.
· The drafting of tourist guidebooks and pamphlets.
· The organisation of cultural events.
· Attending Tourism Trade Fairs.
The ground floor of the building houses the Tourist Information Office, which offers the following visitor care services:
· Personalised care, where Enkartur staff attend visitors' requests for information.
· A self-service area where the visitor can take tourist leaflets and publications about Balmaseda, Encartaciones, Bizkaia and Euskadi.
· A Sales Area: Souvenirs and local agrifood products.
· The organisation of trips and guided tours for groups.
The second floor is used for Enkartur general offices.
Martín Mendia, 2
48800 BALMASEDA (Bizkaia)
Phone: (+34) 946 802 976
Fax: (+34) 946 801 356
Schedule / Notes
Horario de invierno
De lunes a viernes de 10h a 14h y de 16h a 19h
Fines de semana y festivos de 10h a 14h
Horario de verano (15 junio-15 septiembre)
De lunes a sábado de 9h a 14h y de 16h a 19h
Dominos y festivos de 9h a 14h